What really happened to Dominicks

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. No non-grocery posts.
klkla

What really happened to Dominicks

Post by klkla »

pseudo3d

Re: What really happened to Dominicks

Post by pseudo3d »

I saw this a few years ago. For all the dislike for Safeway corporate, they ceased to be an independent company just after a year of this video's release anyway.
klkla

Post by klkla »

pseudo3d wrote:I saw this a few years ago. For all the dislike for Safeway corporate, they ceased to be an independent company just after a year of this video's release anyway.
You do realize this was satire, right? I thought it was pretty creative and probably took some stress off of the involved employee's last days on the job. Pretty good technical effects for amateurs, as well.
pseudo3d

Post by pseudo3d »

klkla wrote:
pseudo3d wrote:I saw this a few years ago. For all the dislike for Safeway corporate, they ceased to be an independent company just after a year of this video's release anyway.
You do realize this was satire, right? I thought it was pretty creative and probably took some stress off of the involved employee's last days on the job. Pretty good technical effects for amateurs, as well.
Of course it was satire, but the reality was Safeway had completely screwed everyone over and was giving the finishing blow to the once-respected supermarket chain it ran into the ground. Even though he was losing his job, he STILL got suspended for a day (I think I read the union helped keep his last few days at work).