Kroger Ship

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region. No non-grocery posts.
storewanderer

Kroger Ship

Post by storewanderer »

It looks like Kroger has another online "branch" at ship.kroger.com . This one is for non-perishables and free shipping over $35 but not to Alaska or Hawaii.

This seems to be different from Clicklist. It has different pricing from in-store and has some items that the local stores in my area don't have, so I am not clear where they are fulfilling this from.

It seems to skew heavily toward private label items. There is also a limited but surprisingly useful home goods section on the website.

Not entirely sure how something like this turns a profit but we all know .coms aren't about that.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Kroger Ship

Post by SamSpade »

Yeah Ship.QFC.com is highlighted at the bottom corner of the weekly ad. It has been for a few weeks but I hadn't posted yet.
storewanderer

Re: Kroger Ship

Post by storewanderer »

It looks like each banner has a Ship and they are all the same prices. Interesting for Ralphs and QFC where the Ship prices are substantially lower than in-store. I wonder if the robotics warehouses will be picking these orders once up and running.