Walgreens Selling 4" Pies

Alpha8472

Walgreens Selling 4" Pies

Post by Alpha8472 »

Walgreens is now selling 4 inch apple pies. Now I've seen it all. Anything under 8 inches is simply sad. $1.99 might seem like a bargain, but a 4 inch pie is really tiny. Currently, they only offer apple pies.

You can't really go wrong with apple. Cherry on the other hand might turn out sour sometimes.
What other baked goods could Walgreens offer? They already offer Lofthouse cookies in plastic packages. However, they usually are the sugar cookies decorated with frosting for holidays such as Valentine's Day.
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

Re: Walgreens Selling 4" Pies

Post by submariner »

Alpha8472 wrote: They already offer Lofthouse cookies in plastic packages. However, they usually are the sugar cookies decorated with frosting for holidays such as Valentine's Day.
Yes. I call them "Crack" because they're so good and addictive :mrgreen: but so bad for you!
Alpha8472

Re: Walgreens Selling 4" Pies

Post by Alpha8472 »

I just tried some Lofthouse cookies. You are so right! They are addictive. I don't know how I've managed to live my entire life without ever trying a Lofthouse cookie.

When I got to Walgreens the entire cookie display was wiped out except for 2 packages. One was already opened and cookies were missing. I can see why.