CVS Pharmacy To Shorten Receipts

Alpha8472

CVS Pharmacy To Shorten Receipts

Post by Alpha8472 »

CVS has been known for their extremely long receipts which feature coupons, extra care bucks, etc. It is a waste of paper, and most of that paper is thrown away. They could simply make the coupons smaller. Next year CVS will put most of those coupons directly on customers' rewards cards.
Super S

Re: CVS Pharmacy To Shorten Receipts

Post by Super S »

Reminds me of one of my last visits to the Kelso Sears before it closed. I went in to buy two small tools I needed which were around ten bucks total. In addition to the main receipt, the register spit out about three additional feet of paper for coupons that were totally useless to me. If they had better prices to begin with, Sears wouldn't be closing so many stores...
steps
Receiving Clerk
Receiving Clerk

Re: CVS Pharmacy To Shorten Receipts

Post by steps »

THANK GOD!!!! I bought a pack of gum from CVS yesterday and got 6 coupons I would never use! It's a total waste of paper. I don't understand how some companies are behind on the times. It would be much easier to put coupons on the rewards cared. If a customer wants to see what coupons they have, they could just scan their card at the kiosk and and see what is available of the screen.