Shari's takes over Cocos and Carrows

reymann
Personnel Manager
Personnel Manager

Re: Shari's takes over Cocos and Carrows

Post by reymann »

i'm wondering with what few remaining carrows locations that are left, if they decide to rebrand them to shari's
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by SamSpade »

Coco's menu is similar to Shari's but I'd say the photos are a touch better.

The intermountain west and Colorado (along with a few locations in Or / Wa) are served by Village Inn. The pie at Shari's and Village inn feels the same to me.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

SamSpade wrote: September 21st, 2018, 3:51 pm Coco's menu is similar to Shari's but I'd say the photos are a touch better.

The intermountain west and Colorado (along with a few locations in Or / Wa) are served by Village Inn. The pie at Shari's and Village inn feels the same to me.
I wonder if it is the same frozen pie. Village Inn has the old Baker's Square pies I believe. I think the Private Selection pies at Kroger are from the same provider as who those came from.
rwsandiego
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by rwsandiego »

storewanderer wrote: September 22nd, 2018, 12:00 am
SamSpade wrote: September 21st, 2018, 3:51 pm Coco's menu is similar to Shari's but I'd say the photos are a touch better.

I wonder if it is the same frozen pie. Village Inn has the old Baker's Square pies I believe. I think the Private Selection pies at Kroger are from the same provider as who those came from.
Mmmmmmm...Baker's Square French Silk Pie!!! Another place whose food was so-so but whose pies were good.