LATimes.com ranks french fries

storewanderer

Re: LATimes.com ranks french fries

Post by storewanderer »

Super S wrote: February 14th, 2019, 11:17 pm
Brian Lutz wrote: February 14th, 2019, 9:48 am
As for fries, the one that seems to be most up for debate is Arby's. A lot of people (including my wife) love the Arby's curly fries, but I can barely stand them. It seems a lot of the time they somehow manage to be undercooked and overcooked at the same time, and the seasoning just doesn't work for me. If we're counting non fast food chains, my favorite fries would be from Red Robin.
Arby's used to also offer regular style fries which were decent, but now most locations only offer the curly variety, which I don't particularly care for.
Arby's actually offered curly, homestyle, and waffle fries at some locations. The waffle fries were interesting; they had some flavor to them (not the super bland ones like Chickfila has, which I think are quite good though) but were not overly salty or overly greasy like Carl's Jr. Crisscuts.
Alpha8472

Re: LATimes.com ranks french fries

Post by Alpha8472 »

I do like McDonald's, but Taco Bell has seasoned fries. I find them to be small, but the seasoned flavor is nice. Jack In the Box has curly fries that I like, but sometimes they seem kind of over done.