Starbucks in malls?

storewanderer

Re: Starbucks in malls?

Post by storewanderer »

pseudo3d wrote: February 28th, 2021, 12:18 am
For what it's worth, a recently opened Dutch Bros. coffee shop has cars in line all day, every day, but I'm not sure if it's because that popular or if it just opened a month ago or so ago.
In my area they have retained their traffic for years. They are a serious competitor to Starbucks in my view regionally (I thought since here in NV we are pretty close to OR where they are from) but if they are attracting crowds all the way in TX, maybe they have more than regional recognition. They are a little cheaper. Here in NV they include sales tax in their prices and everything is presented .x5, .x0. They also have (had?) a punch card.
cjd
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: Starbucks in malls?

Post by cjd »

storewanderer wrote: February 28th, 2021, 12:00 amWhen I drive by Starbucks locations with drive throughs I constantly see cars lined up at the drive throughs. I am really surprised but in Reno people have kept going to Starbucks as if nothing is happening. I know of people who work from home and drive to Starbucks in the morning and buy a drink then go back home to work all day (like they used to do when they went to the office).
The Starbucks in my area is open indoors too. There are long lines at the drive thru whenever I pass it as well, although in my area I'd say the majority of people are working in person rather than from home.