Arby's New Logo

Super S

Re: Arby's New Logo

Post by Super S »

WIthin the past couple weeks, I stopped at an Arby's in Centralia, WA and noticed they had installed new logos on the building, but the tall freeway sign had not been changed. I expected not much else to be different. When I went inside though, I found that they did a pretty nice remodel. They installed some new light fixtures over the tables with "vintage" looking light bulbs, and made a lot of other changes. It actually had a more upscale appearance. Arby's could do well if they stick to this. But they do have some locations which are showing their age and are at a point where it may make more sense to rebuild. Especially some of the locations which have restrooms that you have to access from in the back, outside.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by jamcool »

Wendy's brought out their new logo about the same time as Arby's, but there are very few Wendy's that use the new signage at this time.
Super S

Post by Super S »

jamcool wrote:Wendy's brought out their new logo about the same time as Arby's, but there are very few Wendy's that use the new signage at this time.
In the Portland area, I have seen quite a few Wendy's that have remodeled and installed the new signage, as well as a couple of new builds. I have yet to see an Arby's in the Portland area move to the new signage though. It must be a regional thing. Arby's has never been particularly strong in Portland, and a good portion of their locations are former Arctic Circle locations which are the ones I was referring to as showing their age.
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by Brian Lutz »

The only Wendy's locations I know of here using the new logo on signage are new builds (one that moved to a new location, one that was demolished and rebuilt.) I have not seen it on any older locations. I also haven't seen new Arby's signage on any locations around here, although one near my house is in the process of remodeling now, so I presume it will get new signs as part of that.