In N Out: Radio Advertisements

storewanderer

In N Out: Radio Advertisements

Post by storewanderer »

I am currently in Salt Lake City. I heard tons of radio advertisements for In N Out... this is not something I have observed them doing in other regions/areas. Is this a new thing happening elsewhere, or only in these recent expansion markets?

I also went past a couple In N Outs during dinnertime and they were really quiet. Granted, it was Sunday evening so it may be a slower night than usual for a fast food place, especially in this area...
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

Re: In N Out: Radio Advertisements

Post by submariner »

I'm sure the increased ads are due to the newness of the market. We'll get them here in SoCal of course, but not as often (though I can't tell as much since I primarily listen to Sirius XM)

As far as the Sunday crowd, not unexpected in SLC, given the Mormon population. Traditionally, Mormons enjoy a home-cooked dinner after Sunday church.
storewanderer

Re: In N Out: Radio Advertisements

Post by storewanderer »

There is a lot of competition in Salt Lake City. Strange stuff I've never seen before, or tried, yet. Apollo, Crown, still a lot of Arctic Circles... I wonder if this market is underperforming for In N Out. The locations they have there do not seem quite as visible as I am used to seeing for them.