Burger King Delivery Expands To Boston

Alpha8472

Burger King Delivery Expands To Boston

Post by Alpha8472 »

http://www.restaurantnews.com/burger-ki ... to-boston/

Burger King is now delivering to Boston.

BK® Delivers is already performing well in New York, Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco Bay Area, Vegas, Sacramento, greater Washington, D.C., Phoenix and Denver.

There is a minimum order of $10 and you can customize your food. Delivery times are between 11AM and 10PM.
Hot food is kept hot and cold food is kept cold with proprietary BK thermal packaging technology.

http://bkdelivers.com/
Alpha8472

Re: Burger King Delivery Expands To Boston

Post by Alpha8472 »

I looked up the website and delivery is $2 not including tip. It was easy to add items to the cart. They have bottled drinks such as bottled sodas, milk, water, orange juice, etc. They don't have fountain drinks.

Drop down menus allow you to choose items such as pickles, extra slices of cheese, etc. The prices are clearly marked for added items. The screen even asks if you want a combo and suggests other items such as desserts.

Some items cannot be customized such as milkshakes. Some flavors of milkshakes are not even offered. Oreo is the only milkshake flavor.

There are package deals with 10 cheeseburgers and 20 nuggets.

Overall, the delivery system seems decent.

I would possibly try this out if I had a big order for a party at work. However, I think that a $2 delivery fee is reasonable only for a large order. I would not order out if I was eating alone.
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Burger King Delivery Expands To Boston

Post by Brian Lutz »

Several of the chain pizza places around here charge $3.95 for delivery, so $2.00 actually isn't too bad.