New Tigard Grocery Outlet - former Bed Bath and Beyond

Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. No non-grocery posts.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

New Tigard Grocery Outlet - former Bed Bath and Beyond

Post by SamSpade »

Near the Bridgeport Village shopping center. That was quick, but it was probably from the earlier closure round? Or they have really improvised refrigeration and freezing.
https://www.facebook.com/TigardGroceryOutlet/
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: New Tigard Grocery Outlet - former Bed Bath and Beyond

Post by babs »

SamSpade wrote: September 21st, 2023, 9:48 pm Near the Bridgeport Village shopping center. That was quick, but it was probably from the earlier closure round? Or they have really improvised refrigeration and freezing.
https://www.facebook.com/TigardGroceryOutlet/
They took over the old DSW / Borders Books space. The Bed Bath and Beyond space is vacant. Being across the street from Bridgeport Village I'm surprised they went for a deep discount retailer instead of moving up market. It probably means the BBB space will become a deep discount store of sort.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by SamSpade »

Whoops! Thanks for the clarification, Babs. :)
Off Topic
What happened to DSW?!? I noticed their Northgate "Center" (mall) space is now vacant in Seattle too.
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by babs »

SamSpade wrote: September 22nd, 2023, 8:50 am Whoops! Thanks for the clarification, Babs. :)
Off Topic
What happened to DSW?!? I noticed their Northgate "Center" (mall) space is now vacant in Seattle too.
DSW is going into Cascade Plaza in Beaverton between Nordstrom Rack and Old Navy as a replacement for the Bridgeport location. But yes they have been trimming locations. I noticed the one at Clackamas Town Center is now the REI resale shop.