Time to lock / split / adjust Albertsons - Kroger Merger thread?

Things the admins think about from time to time... Also, feel free to come to the admins with any concerns or suggestions.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Time to lock / split / adjust Albertsons - Kroger Merger thread?

Post by SamSpade »

Just curious if anyone has given thought to maybe locking up the old thread (it's been a year someone noted) and starting something(s) anew. I feel like we've also all shifted a bit off the topic directly from time to time inside the thread. :? These things happen.

Also, sorry if this was the wrong forum to put this in. I wasn't really sure about how to bring it up to the admins attention.
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

Re: Time to lock / split / adjust Albertsons - Kroger Merger thread?

Post by submariner »

Yeah, I have to figure ut a good way to have a 'open door' forum... that sounds like a good name, I'm going to work on that...

In other news, I will be incredibly busy over the next few months. One of the reasons I expanded the international sections? I just got an offer for a new job that will take me to a location I've dreamed of longer than this forum has been around (can you believe it's been almost 15 years ?!?) Around the end of the year I'll be relocating to the land where Woolworth's and Kmart thrive... Australia, and the capital city of Canberra!