Applebee's All You Can Eat

Alpha8472

Applebee's All You Can Eat

Post by Alpha8472 »

Applebee's has brought back its all you can eat boneless wings, riblets, fries, coleslaw, and double crunch shrimp for $14.99.

With the high price of fast food these days this seems like a good deal. It's too bad that Applebee's has been closing locations all over the place. You have travel far to even find one.

https://www.brandeating.com/2024/01/app ... -2024.html
Last edited by Alpha8472 on January 13th, 2024, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super S

Re: Applebee's All You Can Eat

Post by Super S »

Alpha8472 wrote: January 12th, 2024, 3:55 pm Applebee's has brought back its all you can eat boneless wings, riblets, and double crunch shrimp for $14.99.

With the high price of fast food these days this seems like a good deal. It's too bad that Applebee's has been closing locations all over the place. You have travel far to even find one.

https://www.brandeating.com/2024/01/app ... -2024.html
If the bad service I have experienced is any indication, Applebee's is one of the few places where I could still end up hungry after an all you can eat special. Seriously, I have never been to a restaurant where I have received such consistently bad service regardless of the location. It has been at least ten years since I have been to Applebee's and I am honestly surprised that there haven't been more closures.
Romr123
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by Romr123 »

Just saw an interesting article about a study claiming that mid-range sit-down casual restaurants (Chilis/Applebees/Olive Garden etc) is the one venue where classes (lower/middle/upper) actually mix in society these days. Everywhere else (retail, leisure, etc) is so stratified.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

I don't think Applebee's has anything to worry about here. It would be like if McDonald's offered an all you can eat. The food is so bad you won't want any more after the first serving.

I wonder if Applebee's posts a time limit in the restaurants. McDonalds has a 30 minute limit posted in various locations (franchisee locations around Reno have this, seen in Stockton, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver also). Never seen a time limit in a corporate McDonalds. The time limit sign can then be used for justifying calling the police and trespassing out individuals who overstay the time limit. I think 30 minutes is unreasonably short.