Albertsons announces strategic review of company

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region. No non-grocery posts.
veteran+
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Albertsons announces strategic review of company

Post by veteran+ »

storewanderer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 9:26 am There is a logo change?

They just lost their legal head to Lowes. Seems like that's the type of position you would want to stay through the merger.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/business- ... roger-sale

I hope this doesn't play out like Rite Aid where after multiple failed mergers the thing goes full blown zombie retailer mode.
I was being sarcastic about a logo thing. Instead of admitting their incompetence they go to that standby...........let's update the "brand" thing.

;)
storewanderer

Re: Albertsons announces strategic review of company

Post by storewanderer »

veteran+ wrote: April 13th, 2023, 10:21 am
storewanderer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 9:26 am There is a logo change?

They just lost their legal head to Lowes. Seems like that's the type of position you would want to stay through the merger.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/business- ... roger-sale

I hope this doesn't play out like Rite Aid where after multiple failed mergers the thing goes full blown zombie retailer mode.
I was being sarcastic about a logo thing. Instead of admitting their incompetence they go to that standby...........let's update the "brand" thing.

;)
Maybe in a few weeks your prediction of a new logo for the company will come true. Nothing would surprise me.

They have rolled out new logos for O Organics and Open Nature lately. Maybe for Signature Select too, that revolving brand has been modified in direction/name/logo so many times I've lost track.