Most Popular Menu Items

Alpha8472

Most Popular Menu Items

Post by Alpha8472 »

Wendy's released its most popular menu items of 2023.

The most popular item was Wendy's Hot & Crispy Fries. Back in 2021, Chick-fil-a reported that their most ordered item was Waffle Fries.

The most popular limited time item was the Strawberry Frosty. The Chocolate Frosty was the most popular Frosty flavor.

The most ordered non-breakfast items were Chicken Nuggets, Dave's Double, and the Baconator.

The most ordered Breakfast items were the Breakfast Baconator, Maple Bacon Croissant, and the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. People are not buying traditional breakfast sandwiches as much as the Baconator.

https://www.brandeating.com/2023/12/wen ... -2023.html
storewanderer

Re: Most Popular Menu Items

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 10:49 pm Wendy's released its most popular menu items of 2023.

The most popular item was Wendy's Hot & Crispy Fries. Back in 2021, Chick-fil-a reported that their most ordered item was Waffle Fries.

The most popular limited time item was the Strawberry Frosty. The Chocolate Frosty was the most popular Frosty flavor.

The most ordered non-breakfast items were Chicken Nuggets, Dave's Double, and the Baconator.

The most ordered Breakfast items were the Breakfast Baconator, Maple Bacon Croissant, and the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. People are not buying traditional breakfast sandwiches as much as the Baconator.

https://www.brandeating.com/2023/12/wen ... -2023.html
Just because something is most ordered I guess by default means it is popular. I'm sure McDonald's most popular items are either Coke or Fries since those two products are in so many orders. So sure those Wendys fries are "popular" as they are in most meals as a default side item I guess.

As far as breakfast goes the thing is the croissants, biscuits, and english muffins have multiple meat types available and each of those count as a separate item. I am confident they sold more biscuits in total and croissants in total than breakfast Baconator. I think they just want to talk up the Breakfast Baconator as they seem very proud of that item and use it to try to get people's attention. It is a good item but it is really heavy city and salt city at breakfast. I had a really generously made one at Las Vegas Airport recently; didn't need any other food for about 7 hours after eating that thing. Actually it just looked like the picture. The food Wendys serves in Reno/Sparks looks absolutely nothing like the pictures. Hardly any bacon. Playing card-sized single slice of lettuce on burgers. Tomato so thin you can't tell it is there.