Albertsons Wildomar, CA remodel

California. No non-grocery posts.
retailfanmitchell019
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Albertsons Wildomar, CA remodel

Post by retailfanmitchell019 »

Albertsons just remodeled its store in Wildomar, CA (an LA exurb). This store opened in 2002 with a revised version of the Grocery Palace interior. This opened as a true Albertsons/Sav-on combo store.
On the exterior, the word "PHARMACY" is directly to the right of the Sav-on sign.
This store got a Colorful Lifestyle remodel. They left the milk barn intact, which I find weird: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Alber ... 17.2417894
veteran+
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Albertsons Wildomar, CA remodel

Post by veteran+ »

retailfanmitchell019 wrote: October 18th, 2021, 11:39 am Albertsons just remodeled its store in Wildomar, CA (an LA exurb). This store opened in 2002 with a revised version of the Grocery Palace interior. This opened as a true Albertsons/Sav-on combo store.
On the exterior, the word "PHARMACY" is directly to the right of the Sav-on sign.
This store got a Colorful Lifestyle remodel. They left the milk barn intact, which I find weird: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Alber ... 17.2417894
Looks pretty good!

Outside is so boring :(
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Are they using that Albertsons "Heritage" interior in SoCal (the one that seems to have shown up in the past year or so being used in United division and on that one off Albertsons remodel in I think it was Renton, WA)?
retailfanmitchell019
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by retailfanmitchell019 »

storewanderer wrote: October 18th, 2021, 11:13 pm Are they using that Albertsons "Heritage" interior in SoCal (the one that seems to have shown up in the past year or so being used in United division and on that one off Albertsons remodel in I think it was Renton, WA)?
Yes, 1 Albertsons in SoCal has it so far: Lakeside, CA (former Lucky). It previously had the Grocery Warehouse interior (Albertsons called it the "Fiesta" interior).
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

Post by submariner »

retailfanmitchell019 wrote: October 18th, 2021, 11:39 am They left the milk barn intact, which I find weird
Huge bonus points for the Foster Farms Chickens, though!
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Does anyone remember the Foster Farms Chicken commercials with the 2 chickens trying to pass themselves off as Foster Farms chickens? Did you ever see the stuffed versions of them at stores?