Stater Bros. new visual identity

California. No non-grocery posts.
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Stater Bros. new visual identity

Post by Brian Lutz »

submariner wrote: August 16th, 2019, 7:27 pm I agree. They could have integrated it into the new logo somehow. The old Font (the cooper black one)was definitely looking tired though.
Not grocery related, but it seems that IHOP has gone all-in on Cooper Black for brand identity lately, and quite frankly it makes the whole place look they're stuck in the eighties. Given some of their recent marketing misfires (IHOB anyone?) that may not be far from the truth.
Bagels
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: Stater Bros. new visual identity

Post by Bagels »

It appears they're changing the signage as they remodel the stores. Stater Bros. has been aggressively remodeling its stores, so maybe they felt a new logo was a good way to attract new consumers.

While Stater Bros. has a larger-than-life reputation in the Inland Empire, in the O.C. it's known as the place you stop at simply for convenience in between shopping trips at your regular store. I've gotten plenty of flyers and coupons touting the remodel at the store nearest me (in Laguna Woods). I haven't checked it out yet, but it'll be interesting given that the store was in really good shape (it's been continuously upgraded, whereas other locations are in desperate need of a remodel).