Lucky Grand Opening

Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. No non-grocery posts.
SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Lucky Grand Opening

Post by SamSpade »

storewanderer wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:18 pm Tooele Albertsons is currently being remodeled and converted to the Lucky banner.

Interesting decision. I don't think we will be seeing the Albertsons banner return to the SLC Market.
Tooele's remodel is complete and the grand opening "celebration" is going on for the next month.
storewanderer

Re: Lucky Grand Opening

Post by storewanderer »

SamSpade wrote: March 27th, 2019, 11:59 am
storewanderer wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:18 pm Tooele Albertsons is currently being remodeled and converted to the Lucky banner.

Interesting decision. I don't think we will be seeing the Albertsons banner return to the SLC Market.
Tooele's remodel is complete and the grand opening "celebration" is going on for the next month.
Sounds like they took self checkout away as part of this remodel. I thought they were adding self checkout back into various other regions... unless it was just here where I am... when will this operator learn they need to have self checkouts in every store unless there is some sort of good reason not to (like extremely high theft)?