Grocery Outlet

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region. No non-grocery posts.
Alpha8472
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Grocery Outlet

Post by Alpha8472 »

Grocery Outlet replaced Lady Lee with Crystal Milk. I found one last bottle. It was probably the last Lady Lee bottle of milk ever to be found at Grocery Outlet!

Perhaps Grocery Outlet lost the rights to the Lady Lee brand?
storewanderer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Grocery Outlet

Post by storewanderer »

They have been rotating stock up here in Nevada. Sometimes it is Lady Lee, other times it is Crystal.

They still have a bunch of bagged nuts in the Harvest Day brand on the nut/candy wall.

I was not impressed with Grocery Outlet's use attempts of Lady Lee or Harvest Day and I never even saw them use Key Buy. They should have just given all those trademarks to Save Mart in good faith, maybe Save Mart would have made some use of them... couldn't have been any worse than Grocery Outlet's attempt.

Not really on this topic, but, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Sunny Select or Market Essentials item in Grocery Outlet... I don't see much Kroger stuff either (once in a while...).

Right now Grocery Outlet is blowing out a bunch of Pillsbury Canned Refrigerated Dough at 2 for .99 (must buy 2). They have stuff that is only worth $1 but they also have some stuff I've never seen before (canned cornbread) as well as some higher cost items like "Grands" Cinnamon Rolls included in this promotion. I find this interesting Grocery Outlet is doing a blowout like this, as it seems Smiths just price increased their not very good bakery cinnamon rolls (which are a Pillsbury frozen bake off item) to 4.49 (used to be 2.99 and 3.99). Perhaps a downsize is coming? That is why Grocery Outlet seems to have an endless supply of 1.75qt Tillamook Ice Creams at 2.99- those all got pulled and replaced with downsized 1.5qt size at the regular grocers.
Alpha8472
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by Alpha8472 »

I saw some of the old Albertsons brands yesterday. It was Essential Everyday for 1 item. I also saw CVS branded items. Perhaps they were closeouts.
storewanderer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by storewanderer »

Yes I see lots of Essential Everyday at Grocery Outlet. That would be through Supervalu/UNFI.