Bi-Mart Changes?

bryceleinan
Personnel Manager
Personnel Manager

Re: Bi-Mart Changes?

Post by bryceleinan »

Bi-Mart has some postings on their website about an online pick-up system coming soon - I think it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I am going to Oregon next month, so I'll probably wind up in the Newberg and Coos Bay stores while I am up there. I looked today at my pharmacy benefits, and only three stores were on the list (Coos Bay, North Bend, and Winston,) so I guess the pharmacy business at those stores is good enough to keep them open.
Super S

Post by Super S »

Has Bi-Mart dropped their coupon/membership savings books? It has been a while since I got one in the mail, but then again Bi-Mart doesn't have a store in the town I live in. I do still shop there though. Perhaps they are transitioning things online.
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by babs »

Super S wrote: April 18th, 2021, 6:24 am Has Bi-Mart dropped their coupon/membership savings books? It has been a while since I got one in the mail, but then again Bi-Mart doesn't have a store in the town I live in. I do still shop there though. Perhaps they are transitioning things online.
They still send out a monthly savings guide. It's not a coupon book. I have a membership too but the I get is addressed to the guy who lived here many years ago. I question how much they clean their list and how much they waste.
Super S

Post by Super S »

babs wrote: April 18th, 2021, 8:18 am
They still send out a monthly savings guide. It's not a coupon book. I have a membership too but the I get is addressed to the guy who lived here many years ago. I question how much they clean their list and how much they waste.
Bi-Mart at one point did call them coupon books, but they were pointless because the prices were already programmed in and the sale prices came up anyway. It makes some sense to limit mailings to where you have stores, but I still get savings guides from Costco which also has no store in town.

Bi-Mart could potentially do well with an online pick-up system due to the smaller store size enabling them to get items together quickly.