Drugstore websites and Coronavirus

storewanderer

Re: Drugstore websites and Coronavirus

Post by storewanderer »

Went to Rite Aid today. No difference from usual at cashier.

The poor store, is out of numerous items. This is a store that under normal circumstances is very rarely (can't even remember the last time...) out of anything. Almost the entire cleaning supply aisle is empty, hand soap empty, paper empty (no surprise), alcohol/peroxide empty (no surprise), and grocery area is real light. Signs were posted up all over saying "due to limited supply LIMIT ONE" in front of mostly empty shelves. They also removed various sale signs for items that were on sale at a "2 for" price, buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off in those categories with those signs up. Bummer for me as that was part of why I went there.

CVS seems to be handling in-stock conditions during this mess a lot better than the other drugstore chains.
reymann
Personnel Manager
Personnel Manager

Post by reymann »

i went to a cvs in fresno today and they are limiting customers to two transactions per day now.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

reymann wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 1:26 pm i went to a cvs in fresno today and they are limiting customers to two transactions per day now.
I have read some CVS Stores have stopped taking manufacturer coupons. I have not encountered such a restriction yet. Hopefully I won't, because there will be problems if I do and I'd rather not go down that route right now. They will supposedly still take CVS-issued coupons, but no more newspaper or Coupons.com ones.