Walmart+

Predicting the demise of Sears & Kmart since 2017!
mbz321
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: Walmart+

Post by mbz321 »

storewanderer wrote: November 21st, 2020, 9:21 am
I've noticed with Target where grocery is on a single platform with everything else, you can do a total $35 order and do some ship and some pick up and as long as the total between both is $35 you will get the free shipping.
You can also cancel the in-store pickup item right after ordering and still get free shipping on the other stuff, not that I recommend doing this. ;)
storewanderer

Re: Walmart+

Post by storewanderer »

mbz321 wrote: December 7th, 2020, 7:02 am
storewanderer wrote: November 21st, 2020, 9:21 am
I've noticed with Target where grocery is on a single platform with everything else, you can do a total $35 order and do some ship and some pick up and as long as the total between both is $35 you will get the free shipping.
You can also cancel the in-store pickup item right after ordering and still get free shipping on the other stuff, not that I recommend doing this. ;)
I have heard Target has terminated some customer accounts for doing that repeatedly. But there are legitimate reasons to cancel an in-store pick-up once in a while, like changed mind, found a better price elsewhere, didn't end up getting to the store in time to pick the item up, etc.