Carls Jr-Pricing

storewanderer

Carls Jr-Pricing

Post by storewanderer »

Tried to go to a Reno Carls Jr. tonight. Sign on the door said "back at 3 PM." It was about 7 PM. It was closed and dark. Nobody there. Jack in the Box also completely deserted with a big printed sign that said this location is temporarily closed. KFC had staff but was also closed, I guess they had just closed.

Pulled to look at menu. Single standard Western - $7.09 alone. Zucchini $4.19. What the heck is this pricing?

Famous Star $5.69??

Glad it was closed, I'd have walked out after seeing the prices.
Alpha8472

Re: Carls Jr-Pricing

Post by Alpha8472 »

I ordered from a 24 hour Carl's Jr. in San Ramon, California a few weeks ago. The place was empty. Now I know why. The prices were outrageous. I wanted to try their new chicken sandwich. Popeye's and even McDonald's have nothing to worry about. No one will be buying many of the Carl's Jr. Sandwiches.

Carl's Jr. once had some nice promotions or movie themed cups, but no more. It is overpriced and dull. I was disappointed by their new chicken sandwich. I even went there a few times for their Fruit Loop donuts or to collect their movie cups.

I even tried their vegetarian burgers. The price is a deal breaker now.

The 24 hour Carl's Jr. was a surprise to me. There is probably no other nearby 24 hour restaurant.
storewanderer

Re: Carls Jr-Pricing

Post by storewanderer »

I just pulled a menu photo for San Ramon and see a standard single Western is just 5.57 and the Zucchini is just 3.70.

Still a lot cheaper than Reno. Still a bit overpriced. I'd probably be okay with the 5.57 on the Western but not the 3.70 for the Zucchini that is simply outrageous.