Taco Bell Introduces A Fried Chicken Sandwich

storewanderer

Re: Taco Bell Introduces A Fried Chicken Sandwich

Post by storewanderer »

This product has already been discontinued.

Too bad.
Alpha8472

Re: Taco Bell Introduces A Fried Chicken Sandwich

Post by Alpha8472 »

I was shocked too when I tried to order it on the app and it was replaced with new items. They are trying some kind of cheese filled taco now. That item looks like a taco filled with melted cheese. In reality it is more like a taco with a little nacho sauce at the bottom. You cannot even find any melted cheese of any other kind as in the photos.

The fried chicken was really good when it was hot and fresh. I thought it was a bargain. Like with many things at Taco Bell they come out with a few good items and then suddenly take it away. I actually miss the Chickstar. This mythical item came out years ago and then disappeared only to reappear in a new form with chicken nuggets inside. Then it disappeared forever. The problem was that it took about 5 minutes to make them. The same with the fried chicken sandwich. These were really good items, but it caused the drive thru times to go way up and Taco Bell probably figured out that a five minute wait time was unacceptable. It takes just seconds to add nacho cheese to a taco and call it a new item.

Some Taco Bell restaurants are still selling the chicken sandwich, but you have to order them in person. They are selling the remaining supplies, but not offering them on the app.