Chipotle closes all WA and OR locations temporarily due to E. coli poisoning

Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Chipotle closes all WA and OR locations temporarily due to E. coli poisoning

Post by Brian Lutz »

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/22/busin ... .html?_r=1

Another round of E. coli cases originating from Chipotle restaurants, and this one appears to be unrelated to the previous ones.
storewanderer

Re: Chipotle closes all WA and OR locations temporarily due to E. coli poisoning

Post by storewanderer »

Sometimes you just don't know what to believe. I still wouldn't eat there. I was already not too thrilled with the place but this E Coli issue pushes me over the line. There are so many other places to get fast food near the Chipotle that are similar enough, mostly practically within eyesight of the local Chipotle, we have Baja Fresh (my favorite), Costa Vida (not great unless you like sweet), Qdoba (awful), Whole Foods Burrito Bar (never tried)... plus Taco Bell and Del Taco.

But it doesn't seem to phase a coworker of mine. However he was rather upset with his last visit to Chipotle; he said the burrito was so small when he got down to the end of the line that he complained. The employee offered to add more rice and beans. That really hit him the wrong way, so he left the location and went to buy his lunch elsewhere.