phpBB 3.2.1 Update Complete

The one-stop shop for all forum announcements!
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

phpBB 3.2.1 Update Complete

Post by submariner »

This should alleviate posting errors seen over the past few months. I apologize for the delays. I'm working on a brand new site theme in the meantime.

Edit: The new "Flat Style" theme is used as default, and is live. As a little easter egg, the logos are different for each color variation, with nods to different retail stores. Most are easy to identify, others may take a little research. Happy hunting!
wnetmacman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: phpBB 3.2.1 Update Complete

Post by wnetmacman »

I just like that you can actually differentiate between read and unread posts. But I digress...
Super S

Post by Super S »

The "fatal error" message appears to be gone. Thank you.
klkla

Post by klkla »

There is one little problem since the update. The drop down boxes 'Jump to Page', 'Topic Tools', and the site index are always extended and block the text in some of the messages. There doesn't appear to be any way to close them. This problem occurs when using the Edge or Internet Explorer browsers. I haven't tried using others.
submariner

Post by submariner »

klkla wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 6:52 pm There is one little problem since the update. The drop down boxes 'Jump to Page', 'Topic Tools', and the site index are always extended and block the text in some of the messages. There doesn't appear to be any way to close them. This problem occurs when using the Edge or Internet Explorer browsers. I haven't tried using others.
Let me know your results with other browsers. Until an update comes to phpBB or the theme used, there are other conventional themes available in your User Profile settings.
rwsandiego
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by rwsandiego »

submariner wrote: October 4th, 2017, 4:12 pm
klkla wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 6:52 pm There is one little problem since the update. The drop down boxes 'Jump to Page', 'Topic Tools', and the site index are always extended and block the text in some of the messages. There doesn't appear to be any way to close them. This problem occurs when using the Edge or Internet Explorer browsers. I haven't tried using others.
Let me know your results with other browsers. Until an update comes to phpBB or the theme used, there are other conventional themes available in your User Profile settings.
I am seeing the same behavior using Chrome and Firefox on a Mac.
submariner

Post by submariner »

rwsandiego wrote: October 4th, 2017, 11:49 pm
submariner wrote: October 4th, 2017, 4:12 pm
I am seeing the same behavior using Chrome and Firefox on a Mac.
Can you tell me what versions of Chrome, Firefox, and macOS? I'm running Chrome 62 and Safari 11.0.1 on macOS 10.13 without issue.
klkla

Post by klkla »

I was able to fix the problem by switching away from the Absolution style.
submariner

Post by submariner »

klkla wrote: October 5th, 2017, 10:51 am I was able to fix the problem by switching away from the Absolution style.
Ok, if that’s the case I may remove that style option