Burger King

Alpha8472

Burger King

Post by Alpha8472 »

Burger King has debuted a new chicken sandwich called the CH'King.

It was quite good and is probably just as good as Popeye's chicken sandwich. It is a big piece of fried chicken breast with pickles and sauce. People say the deluxe and spicy versions are not as good.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Burger King

Post by jamcool »

You know that BK and Popeyes are owned by the same company?
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

It seemed different than Popeye's chicken sandwich. Is it the same sandwich but under a different name?
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by Brian Lutz »

I'm not sure if they could just bring the Popeye's chicken sandwich straight over to Burger King since Popeye's would presumably be using pressure fryers in their restaurants and I don't think BK restaurants would have that equipment. It does seem to be a step above the McDonald's chicken sandwich at least with the spicy version having the spice in the breading (as opposed to the McDonald's version using the regular chicken with a sauce). To be honest I haven't even tried the Popeye's chicken sandwich yet because when I go there I'd rather just order the regular chicken anyway, but usually if I want a chicken sandwich I'll get the spicy Chick-Fil-A sandwich if I'm near one or a Wendy's spicy chicken if I'm not.