Gas Station Security

Alpha8472

Gas Station Security

Post by Alpha8472 »

I was in a rich suburb called Pleasant Hill in the San Francisco Bay Area and the Chevron statipn was very nice, but the windows had bars.

These were not ugly bars, but very nice silver slats inside the glass. They looked very decorative, but obviously it made the windows impossible to smash through. I had no idea people in the suburbs were so fearful. I do remember the 2020 riots when I was in a nearby Safeway. An employee announced on the loud speakers to run for your lives. Looters and rioters were on the way to ransack the store. It was the second time that day that I had to run out of a retail store that day due to potential looters.

I have noticed that many pharmacies with glass windows have enhanced their security. I saw super thick laminated windows and also windows with 2 layers of glass at CVS. These were former Longs Drugs which prided themselves with glass windows so you could see your pharmacist working.

Many Walmart pharmacies have installed smash resistant glass. There is a security film that makes regular glass super difficult to break through.

Also many corporate offices have bullet panels added inside the walls. Millionaire executives could be targeted by hostage takers.