Kroger "Boost" Membership

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region. No non-grocery posts.
storewanderer

Kroger "Boost" Membership

Post by storewanderer »

$59 per year

Free delivery over $35 (next day; pay $99 per year for 2 hour delivery)
Double Fuel Points
"Coupons"
Here's an idea- how about this Kroger Boost "boosts" your savings by automatically loading and automatically applying ALL digital coupons to your purchases. That could really save customers some money. Kroger would need to update its system first so a customer can have more than 150 digital coupons clipped at once though, which should have been done long ago, given most weeks Kroger has 800+ digital coupons for me and I get bored looking through by about coupon 40.

Most other retailers already offer free delivery over $35... so did Kroger's website before this? (Kroger Ship)

Hopefully won't turn into a thing like CVS Carepass where store employees have been threatened over their jobs if they don't get a certain number of enrollments per shift. Store managers have a daily 7 AM call with the District Manager to discuss the prior day's Carepass results and an action plan to get enrollments in the current day. What a fiasco. I am not a fan of these types of programs. This type of trash used to be limited to places like Sears or Macy's and seeing it creep into food/drug is troubling.