Sonic Under $2 Craves Menu

Alpha8472

Sonic Under $2 Craves Menu

Post by Alpha8472 »

They now have under $2 items including Jr. Cheeseburger, Fritos Chilli Cheese Jr. Wrap, and 2 versions of the mini Sundae.

Maybe this will attract more business for them.

https://www.brandeating.com/2022/12/son ... -menu.html
storewanderer

Re: Sonic Under $2 Craves Menu

Post by storewanderer »

The frito wrap and the JR. Cheeseburger used to be $1 not that long ago.

The mini sundae is different.

Sonic used to have a value menu chicken sandwich which was two chicken strips on a bun with shredded lettuce, then you could get sauce (their BBQ sauce is above average), it was $1 for a few seconds when they introduced it but then landed somewhere in the $1.79 range a few years ago. It seems to be off the menu now.
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by Brian Lutz »

One of the main issues with the Sonic app compared to some of the other ones is that the only way to see the actual menu prices for any items is to actually put them into an order and go to the checkout page. And their website is even worse; it won't even let you attempt to order from a location that's more than around 30 miles from your current location, which is a problem because the site geolocated me to a spot about 80 miles away from my actual location, and refused to allow an order from the location that's actually about a mile from here.

Literally everyone else's website/app will happily show menu prices for any item at any location without having to jump through hoops like this, so I don't understand why Sonic's app is so far behind on this.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Brian Lutz wrote: December 30th, 2022, 7:53 am

Literally everyone else's website/app will happily show menu prices for any item at any location without having to jump through hoops like this, so I don't understand why Sonic's app is so far behind on this.
I think Starbucks app makes you go all the way to payment page before it will show prices too. Not sure about web page.

I find this to be a deterrent.