Looking for a summary of NC grocery operators

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. No non-grocery posts.
Groceteria
Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert

Re: Looking for a summary of NC grocery operators

Post by Groceteria »

Welcome to Greensboro, hometown of Groceteria.com (but there are other interesting things here as well).
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Brian Lutz wrote: March 15th, 2023, 8:54 am We are now under contract on a house a bit north of Greensboro. The location is a bit on the rural side, but it looks like the the closest store to the house will be a Lowes, with a Food Lion, Walmart Supercenter and a Harris Teeter a bit further away. I suspect we will miss having a WinCo nearby, but it's a much larger house than our last one so we might be able to make more use of Costco and do less frequent larger shopping trips.
I see there is one Lidl, but not conveniently located at all. Still I would recommend a visit to Lidl at some point.

I also see there is one lone Trader Joe's and one lone Sprouts.

Also The Fresh Market seems to be there. Not sure how they are these days.

Actually pretty decent variety of stores I think, just not easy to get to these far flung single locations.
veteran+
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by veteran+ »

Groceteria wrote: March 15th, 2023, 2:56 pm Welcome to Greensboro, hometown of Groceteria.com (but there are other interesting things here as well).

Yep, like YOU David!

;)