New Seasons Market - 2021

Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. No non-grocery posts.
babs
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: New Seasons Vancouver grand opening

Post by babs »

SamSpade wrote: October 16th, 2023, 5:00 pm Maybe it was silly to bring back such an old thread, but the New Seasons in downtown Vancouver, Wash. did get set up and will be opening this week (Oct 18, 2023).
https://www.columbian.com/news/2023/sep ... 8-opening/
I wonder how they are doing financially. They downsized their deli offerings. Sell pizza that often looks like it has been sitting out too long and now sell hot dogs. The deli was the attraction here at one point but not anymore. The center store is extremely expensive. And their new store clearly looks like they are using Metropolitan Markets decor package. I used to love New Seasons but no so much anymore.
storewanderer

Re: New Seasons Vancouver grand opening

Post by storewanderer »

babs wrote: October 16th, 2023, 9:30 pm
SamSpade wrote: October 16th, 2023, 5:00 pm Maybe it was silly to bring back such an old thread, but the New Seasons in downtown Vancouver, Wash. did get set up and will be opening this week (Oct 18, 2023).
https://www.columbian.com/news/2023/sep ... 8-opening/
I wonder how they are doing financially. They downsized their deli offerings. Sell pizza that often looks like it has been sitting out too long and now sell hot dogs. The deli was the attraction here at one point but not anymore. The center store is extremely expensive. And their new store clearly looks like they are using Metropolitan Markets decor package. I used to love New Seasons but no so much anymore.
I think the last New Seasons in CA lost that branding and went to some other brand semi-recently.

How are the hot dogs? Their food offer sounds worse than a 7-Eleven. Hard to even take them seriously with an offer of heat lamp-charred pizza and hot dogs.