New Forums!

The one-stop shop for all forum announcements!
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

New Forums!

Post by submariner »

As you know, the retail landscape is always changing. For more than a decade, Retail Watchers has been a place with not a whole lot of change, spare the occasional site look.

Today, we've implemented our biggest change since the website's launch in February 2009... New forums! I've added a whole new international section broken out into geographical regions, where both grocery and non-grocery topics for international retailers can go.

Also, we now have a new section specifically for retail product brands! This will be for any news-relevant discussion on brand-related topics (please note we will not allow personal reviews of brands, this is strictly to discuss news topics around the brands).

Have fun!
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: New Forums!

Post by Brian Lutz »

I like the change to add a forum for talking about brands and products. If I can make one more suggestion for a forum to add, I think there's enough discussion about Gas Stations and Convenience stores that it might make sense to spin that off from the Specialty Chains forum into a separate one.
retailfanmitchell019
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: New Forums!

Post by retailfanmitchell019 »

I have a suggestion: threads related to Kentucky should be moved into the Southeast section. Kentucky is a Southern state culturally (even though it was a Union state during the Civil War).