Denny's All Day Diner Deals $5.99

Alpha8472

Denny's All Day Diner Deals $5.99

Post by Alpha8472 »

Denny's is adding some deals starting at $5.99. However, when you search online most of their restaurants are charging $7.99.

I haven't been to Denny's in years. Are they even 24 hours anymore? At this point maybe $5.99 is less than McDonald's.

https://www.brandeating.com/2024/05/den ... deals.html
storewanderer

Re: Denny's All Day Diner Deals $5.99

Post by storewanderer »

Some are 24 hours.

I ordered a value slam at a Dennys last year to go. It was a good value for what I received, but I never did go back. I wouldn't be opposed to going back if it was convenient.
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by Brian Lutz »

I don't know when it happened since I don't live there anymore, but at some point it appears that almost all of the Denny's restaurants in the Seattle/Tacoma area returned to full 24 hour operation.

There are only 3 Denny's locations near here, all with different hours. The one closest to here in Greensboro stays open from 6am Thursday to 9pm Sunday (so 24 hours on Friday and Saturday), then 6am-9pm on Monday and 6am-1am Tuesday and Wednesday. The one in Kernersville is open 5am to Midnight every day, and the one in Haw River (which is located in a Flying J truck stop on the combined I-85/I-40 corridor) is open 6am to 1am every day. IHOP does have one 24/7 location (on Battleground Avenue near UNC Greensboro campus) but the hours for the other locations vary quite a bit. All the Waffle House locations are, of course, 24/7, and I'm pretty sure it would take an apocalypse to close one of those.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by jamcool »

Brian Lutz wrote: May 8th, 2024, 6:42 am I don't know when it happened since I don't live there anymore, but at some point it appears that almost all of the Denny's restaurants in the Seattle/Tacoma area returned to full 24 hour operation.

There are only 3 Denny's locations near here, all with different hours. The one closest to here in Greensboro stays open from 6am Thursday to 9pm Sunday (so 24 hours on Friday and Saturday), then 6am-9pm on Monday and 6am-1am Tuesday and Wednesday. The one in Kernersville is open 5am to Midnight every day, and the one in Haw River (which is located in a Flying J truck stop on the combined I-85/I-40 corridor) is open 6am to 1am every day. IHOP does have one 24/7 location (on Battleground Avenue near UNC Greensboro campus) but the hours for the other locations vary quite a bit. All the Waffle House locations are, of course, 24/7, and I'm pretty sure it would take an apocalypse to close one of those.
Or as in the case of WH a major tornado threat in Oklahoma.