In-N-Out Burger On A Building Spree

Alpha8472

In-N-Out Burger On A Building Spree

Post by Alpha8472 »

Not all companies are suffering in this recession. In-N-Out Burger is wildly popular these days. As the economy goes downhill, people are gravitating towards comfort foods such as the incredibly fresh and delicious In-N-Out. You can get a great meal here and forget about all of your troubles.

They are building two stores in the city next to my city. One is going to be just down the street. Also a Chik-fil-A is going to be built on the same street in between In-N-Out and where I live. They bulldozed a sand and gravel pit/cement plant and they are building a shopping center.

I never really understood what the deal was with In-N-Out before I tried it out. Their food is pretty good. One time they mixed up the order for my friends. They gave us all free fries. Technically it wasn't a mix up. One of my friends picked up an order meant for my other friend, but In-N-Out gave us free fries anyway. I now know why people line up just to go through the drive-thru. The menu is simple. The ingredients are fresh and everything is made to order. It takes a little longer, but it's not pre-made or stale. When you enter into the restaurant it's pretty spotless and clean. It isn't depressing like a McDonald's or a Burger King. The workers are cheerful and everyone looks like they enjoy working there. You don't get bombarded with ads for happy meals or have 50 different food choices shoved in your faces. Everything is simple and clean.

When it opens up, I will definitely go there, but I'll order a grilled cheese. It's so good that you won't even miss the meat.
tesg
Produce Clerk
Produce Clerk

Re: In-N-Out Burger On A Building Spree

Post by tesg »

The BIG news on the In-N-Out front is that they're building a commissary and stores in Dallas in the coming year, news which I felt came completely out of left field.

It'll be interesting to see how well they do there.