Bed Bath & Beyond: Dying?

lake52
Cashier
Cashier

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond: Dying?

Post by lake52 »

In Roseville,CA they relocated Bed Bath and Beyond and World Market to be right next to each other (took over an old EXPO store). They then added a Buy Buy Baby on the end. The stores don’t have any sort of internal connection (at least on the front end) and I’m not sure what resources they did/still share. All three stores are still open and do good business. The Bed Bath and Beyond was one of the initial remodel stores.
storewanderer

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond: Dying?

Post by storewanderer »

lake52 wrote: January 18th, 2023, 5:28 am In Roseville,CA they relocated Bed Bath and Beyond and World Market to be right next to each other (took over an old EXPO store). They then added a Buy Buy Baby on the end. The stores don’t have any sort of internal connection (at least on the front end) and I’m not sure what resources they did/still share. All three stores are still open and do good business. The Bed Bath and Beyond was one of the initial remodel stores.
I think the stores are all separate operations, I don't think there is an internal connection in the back either.