Rite Aid Logo Change

mbz321
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Re: Rite Aid Logo Change

Post by mbz321 »

SamSpade wrote: September 29th, 2021, 10:57 pm TV ads have started for “your whole health pharmacy.” With the exception of a side campaign for Kroger pharmacies, I’ve not seen a pharmacy advertised on TV here for years (maybe a national Walgreens ad or two).
Have they ditched the silly 'Just don't get healthy, get thriving' tagline already?
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

I thought their slogan was with us, it's personal. I have never heard of just don't get healthy, get thriving.

Never saw it on anything in the store, or the print ads, bags, etc.

Not sure what they mean by "whole health pharmacy." What does that mean? Their stores are worse stocked than ever as they keep cutting SKUs out and cutting the levels of what items they are carrying. If they are trying for some sort of a blend between alternative and traditional treatments my perception is they are barely even covering the bases on traditional treatments let alone branching out to alternative. I really like the idea of a strategy that offers options but it isn't going to work across 2,500 stores and what I am seeing does not seem to mesh with this ad.
norcalriteaidclerk
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by norcalriteaidclerk »

The actual correct corporate slogan as of the new logo launch is 'don't just get healthy,get thriving' and is still present on the print ads.Mainly due to the fact that I've yet to hook up my TV which is still in a storage place(the residence we were renting was sold mid-summer and we were temporarily stuck in a hotel,we've been in our current place for just over a couple months but we still have many things in storage),I've yet to see commercials with the 'your whole health pharmacy' tagline.So far,a new 'store of the future' interior scheme(with the new logo and font)has been rolled out in several locations chainwide though the westernmost location that I'm aware of is in the Boise area.
Last edited by norcalriteaidclerk on October 1st, 2021, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For your life,Thrifty and Payless have got it.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

norcalriteaidclerk wrote: October 1st, 2021, 9:51 pm The actual correct corporate slogan as of the new logo launch is 'don't just get healthy,get thriving' and is still present on the print ads.Mainly due to the fact that I've yet to hook up my TV which is still in a storage place(the residence we were renting was sold mid-summer and we were temporarily stuck in a hotel,we've been in our current place for just over a couple but we still have many things in storage),I've yet to see commercials with the 'your whole health pharmacy' tagline.So far,a new 'store of the future' interior scheme(with the new logo and font)has been rolled out in several locations chainwide though the westernmost location that I'm aware of is in the Boise area.
I am very surprised they have not done any new concept stores yet in CA. Boise is interesting - I know Boise is a strong market for Rite Aid, yet initially they were trying to sell it to Walgreens. That didn't happen and all of those stores stayed with Rite Aid luckily.

I would expect them to try a new concept store in a few of the well off areas in SoCal, one around San Jose, and perhaps somewhere around Sacramento (maybe Rancho Cordova Gold Center since that is where the regional office is).