7-Eleven fresh food packaging/logo redesign

storewanderer

Re: 7-Eleven fresh food packaging/logo redesign

Post by storewanderer »

Romr123 wrote: December 25th, 2021, 4:44 am the pizza at the ones near here -is- a frozen pizza. Their Turbo Chef ovens can do a reasonable job (probably better than your home oven) particularly if the formula for the pizza and the cooking program are well-coordinated (which, after all, is why you'd franchise with 7-11----so they can do that thinking for you).
The pizza here is frozen too. I bought a whole one when they had a promotion (Halloween or something) a few years ago and cooked it at home. The irony is they would have cooked it there, at the same price. So I don't know what I was doing taking it and cooking it at home. It definitely did not taste the same as the one prepared in the location. The ovens they use are definitely better than the home oven I have.
BillyGr
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: 7-Eleven fresh food packaging/logo redesign

Post by BillyGr »

storewanderer wrote: December 25th, 2021, 12:19 pm
Romr123 wrote: December 25th, 2021, 4:44 am the pizza at the ones near here -is- a frozen pizza. Their Turbo Chef ovens can do a reasonable job (probably better than your home oven) particularly if the formula for the pizza and the cooking program are well-coordinated (which, after all, is why you'd franchise with 7-11----so they can do that thinking for you).
The pizza here is frozen too. I bought a whole one when they had a promotion (Halloween or something) a few years ago and cooked it at home. The irony is they would have cooked it there, at the same price. So I don't know what I was doing taking it and cooking it at home. It definitely did not taste the same as the one prepared in the location. The ovens they use are definitely better than the home oven I have.
I suppose the only benefit of taking it home to cook would be if you weren't planning to eat it immediately (as then you'd have to reheat it anyway).