Taco Bell To Serve Fried Chicken Wings

Alpha8472

Taco Bell To Serve Fried Chicken Wings

Post by Alpha8472 »

Taco Bell is serving fried chicken wings starting January 6. It will only last 1 week, and they serve the wings only after 2 PM. Five wings will cost $5.99.

This will be interesting. I remember McDonald's had chicken wings for a while. That really slowed down the drive-thru line, and the wings were expensive.
storewanderer

Re: Taco Bell To Serve Fried Chicken Wings

Post by storewanderer »

Arby's is marketing a $5 wings and fries meal. I have not yet tried this item since the Reno Arby's can't seem to maintain hours, hasn't figured out how to reopen their lobby in nearly 2 years, and the Carson City Arby's has reverted to drive through only as of early November (it kept its lobby open throughout the entire COVID period).

WinCo has pretty good cold wings in their deli. Prepackaged. 3.48lb. General, Orange, Sweet Chili, or Teriyaki. Actually good enough to eat cold even.
storewanderer

Re: Taco Bell To Serve Fried Chicken Wings

Post by storewanderer »

Appears the San Francisco based group who owns most of the Nevada Taco Bells has finally relented and is now opening its interiors again from 11 AM to 6 PM in at least some of the locations.

The really pathetic "for your safety and the safety of our team we are operating drive through only" signs have been removed even from locations that have not yet reopened inside.

Took quite a few months for someone to see the financial losses of not opening some locations at all some days, only opening some locations for a few hours a few days a week, closing early, and only offering drive through. I am surprised this was allowed to go on this long. Del Taco picked up a lot of share as they have been consistently open until at least 10 PM at every location every night around this area (inside until 7 PM).