"Hot & Ready" price increase at Little Caesar

SamSpade
Store Manager
Store Manager

"Hot & Ready" price increase at Little Caesar

Post by SamSpade »

Little Caesars’ iconic Hot-N-Ready pizza now costs more — but there is some good news
The revamped version of the Hot-N-Ready is a permanent menu change and the price could cost more in some cities after the nationwide promotional price ends after a “limited time.”
New temporary price is $5.55. The chain does claim it will have 33% more pepperoni than before at the new price.

Here, the franchisees haven't been able to hold the 2001 $5 price, they had to step up to $5.99 (still a very low priced option).
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: "Hot & Ready" price increase at Little Caesar

Post by Brian Lutz »

Up here it's been $6.99 for several years now, and with this change I wouldn't be surprised to see them go to $7.99.

EDIT: Oddly enough, when I do an online order for the nearest store here, it's coming up as $5.55, which is significantly cheaper than the regular menu price. I'm guessing it'll be $799 whenever the current promo ends.
Knight
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by Knight »

"Hot & Ready" prices have increased in recent years. I do not see anything new here.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Knight wrote: January 11th, 2022, 6:47 am "Hot & Ready" prices have increased in recent years. I do not see anything new here.
It seems like this is the official corporate admission that the price has increased. It has been creeping up for years at some franchisees but others did hold that 5.00 price point up until very recently.