Red Lobster CEO Resigns After 8 Months

Alpha8472

Red Lobster CEO Resigns After 8 Months

Post by Alpha8472 »

This could indicate trouble at Red Lobster. The chain seems to be doing decent business. There are still many locations still open.
storewanderer

Re: Red Lobster CEO Resigns After 8 Months

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: April 10th, 2022, 9:26 pm This could indicate trouble at Red Lobster. The chain seems to be doing decent business. There are still many locations still open.
The previous CEO was there for a long time. Maybe it just didn't work out. Red Lobster despite being the subject of many jokes seems like it has survived much better than I would have expected it to survive after Darden spun it off.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by jamcool »

The last time I ate at Red Lobster was a mediocre experience…overcooked fish, lukewarm sides.
Knight
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by Knight »

storewanderer wrote: April 10th, 2022, 10:03 pm
Alpha8472 wrote: April 10th, 2022, 9:26 pm This could indicate trouble at Red Lobster. The chain seems to be doing decent business. There are still many locations still open.
The previous CEO was there for a long time. Maybe it just didn't work out. Red Lobster despite being the subject of many jokes seems like it has survived much better than I would have expected it to survive after Darden spun it off.
Red Lobster remains a successful operating entity. Darden was sad to divest Red Lobster, but it needed funds to invest in improving Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse.