Home Depot Rammed By Car

Alpha8472

Home Depot Rammed By Car

Post by Alpha8472 »

A Home Depot in San Jose, California was rammed by a car Saturday afternoon. The man driving the car sustained massive injuries and died at a hospital.

They should think about putting concrete posts on the sidewalk in front of the store. This store does not even have an elevated sidewalk in front of the store. The sidewalk is the same level as the road. Cars can drive onto the sidewalk easily.

Also, there are tons of expensive barbecues on display in front of the store. How do they keep these from being stolen?

I see that there is a concrete filled pole inside the entrance vestibule. Maybe he didn't see the pole and his car got skewered by the pole?
storewanderer

Re: Home Depot Rammed By Car

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: June 15th, 2022, 11:45 pm A Home Depot in San Jose, California was rammed by a car Saturday afternoon. The man driving the car sustained massive injuries and died at a hospital.

They should think about putting concrete posts on the sidewalk in front of the store. This store does not even have an elevated sidewalk in front of the store. The sidewalk is the same level as the road. Cars can drive onto the sidewalk easily.

Also, there are tons of expensive barbecues on display in front of the store. How do they keep these from being stolen?

I see that there is a concrete filled pole inside the entrance vestibule. Maybe he didn't see the pole and his car got skewered by the pole?
I wonder if it is the same person who drove into the Safeway?

Could have been a bad coincidence... medical event etc.
veteran+
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Home Depot Rammed By Car

Post by veteran+ »

Alpha8472 wrote: June 15th, 2022, 11:45 pm A Home Depot in San Jose, California was rammed by a car Saturday afternoon. The man driving the car sustained massive injuries and died at a hospital.

Some sturdy BOLLARDS would do the trick.