Albertsons interior renderings

This is the place for general and miscellaneous posts on topics which might extend past the boundaries of any specific region. No non-grocery posts.
retailfanmitchell019
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Albertsons interior renderings

Post by retailfanmitchell019 »

On Coroflot, I found renderings of Albertsons interiors designed during the Larry era:
https://www.coroflot.com/jasong/Signage
storewanderer

Re: Albertsons interior renderings

Post by storewanderer »

retailfanmitchell019 wrote: July 8th, 2022, 6:10 pm On Coroflot, I found renderings of Albertsons interiors designed during the Larry era:
https://www.coroflot.com/jasong/Signage
What is funny is the top one was the "upscale" version and the bottom one was the "Hispanic" version. Neither of those exact interiors was overly common. I thought both looked nice.
retailfanmitchell019
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by retailfanmitchell019 »

storewanderer wrote: July 8th, 2022, 6:54 pm What is funny is the top one was the "upscale" version and the bottom one was the "Hispanic" version. Neither of those exact interiors was overly common. I thought both looked nice.
The upscale interior was used in a dozen SoCal stores, mostly remodels. I think a few stores in Colorado and Utah got this interior, as well as a few Acme stores back east.
I think the hispanic "Fiesta" interior was used for some Grocery Warehouse stores in NM/CO. One store in SoCal got this interior in a remodel job: Lakeside (eastern San Diego suburb), which now has the Heritage interior.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

retailfanmitchell019 wrote: July 9th, 2022, 11:41 am
storewanderer wrote: July 8th, 2022, 6:54 pm What is funny is the top one was the "upscale" version and the bottom one was the "Hispanic" version. Neither of those exact interiors was overly common. I thought both looked nice.
The upscale interior was used in a dozen SoCal stores, mostly remodels. I think a few stores in Colorado and Utah got this interior, as well as a few Acme stores back east.
I think the hispanic "Fiesta" interior was used for some Grocery Warehouse stores in NM/CO. One store in SoCal got this interior in a remodel job: Lakeside (eastern San Diego suburb), which now has the Heritage interior.
Yes, there was at least one upscale interior in Utah in Bountiful (now closed, was next to the Smiths Marketplace there).
Tahoe City, CA which was a very thorough remodel job for Albertsons NorCal to what was a rather downscale Lucky had that upscale interior up until Save Mart remodeled it a couple years ago. One of two stores Save Mart did not remodel upon store conversion.

I saw that hispanic interior on a store in SW Albuquerque; also yes the Farmington, NM Store (was a Grocery Warehouse) and the former Pueblo Grocery Warehouse (now closed) had it.
submariner
Founder of RetailWatchers.com
Founder of RetailWatchers.com

Post by submariner »