Free Fast Food

storewanderer

Re: Free Fast Food

Post by storewanderer »

CA Popeyes around Sacramento run by some large Taco Bell and Burger King franchisee that I am not familiar with do not participate in the $5 Big Box offer in the app. However they did still have the $6 Big Box available via the cash register/front counter.

Big Box is 2 piece chicken, 2 side, 1 biscuit.

Ordering alone the sides themselves are 4.29 each (2.79 in Reno) and the Biscuit is 1.59 (1.09 in Reno). I didn't ask about chicken pricing alone (it isn't posted, only a combo is posted, and the combo is well over $10). I am sure glad the Reno Popeyes are owned by a TX franchisee instead of one of these CA franchisees. No excuse for this pricing other than absolute greed. I would understand 10% higher pricing... but not this.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Pricing in the San Francisco Bay Area is different at every Taco Bell. Some have the $5 Cravings box in the Cravings Value Menu. Others are at $5.99. Sometimes I drive to another nearby Taco Bell because the items could be a dollar cheaper.

Sometimes I still get an employee standing at the drive thru lane taking orders on a tablet computer. Other times, the speaker is used.

In some cases, my order is wrong and in other cases the drive thru wait time could be half an hour even if you order on the app. The line gets held up just by one large order.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

November 3 is National Sandwich Day.

Subway is offering buy one get one free on footlong subs on the app or website with a code. I don't know if any Subway locations will be participating in that.

Popeye's is offering a free chicken sandwich if you buy a chicken sandwich combo November 3 through November 9 through the app or website for pickup or delivery.

https://www.brandeating.com/2022/11/202 ... -2022.html
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Free Krispy Kreme Original glazed on November 8 for every person.