Free Fast Food

storewanderer

Re: Free Fast Food

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: July 25th, 2022, 5:16 pm Del Taco has a buy one get one free crispy chicken Taco. It is normally $1.49. Del Taco seems much cheaper than Taco Bell and the quality seems better.
That is a bargain for that crispy chicken taco. I still think the one at Taco Bell is better, I like the chicken, it has a unique breading and flavor. Taco John's has had this item on their menu for years and was 2.79 or 2 for $5 on theirs (which is made with a typical/standard chicken strip) but recently did a price increase. They also serve the chicken strip as a chicken strip/potato ole plate. I'm not sure why Del Taco and Taco Bell don't serve that way too with fries or a side.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Auntie Anne's is offering a free original pretzel or cinnamon sugar pretzel with a drink purchase today on their app July 26 for National Auntie Day.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Burger King is offering a free order of French Toast Sticks for purchases of $1 or more on their app. This is in response to Wendy's introducing French toast sticks. Jack In The Box also recently added French toast sticks. You can get breakfast items any time of day at Jack In The Box.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

National Coffee Day is Thursday September 29. Krispy Kreme is offering a free brewed coffee. Rewards members get a free donutbas well. Dunkin Rewards members get a free medium hot or Iced coffee with any purchase.

https://www.brandeating.com/2022/09/202 ... -2022.html
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: September 28th, 2022, 10:35 pm National Coffee Day is Thursday September 29. Krispy Kreme is offering a free brewed coffee. Rewards members get a free donutbas well. Dunkin Rewards members get a free medium hot or Iced coffee with any purchase.

https://www.brandeating.com/2022/09/202 ... -2022.html
I noticed Wendy's had free burger day last week for a national burger day (never heard of that before). I went and claimed it, but ended up throwing it away due to sanitation concerns I had while observing the food preparation, done by what looked like 14 year olds, who seem confused with regards to working making food and then eating food from the prep area at the same time. For the "purchase" I bought a paper with 5 free jr. frosty coupons for $1. Won't be going back to that location to redeem those. If I forget at least the Dave Adoption Fund got 85 cents donation.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

I too have seen some scary stuff at Wendy's. The one near my house has the 2 window setup and I could see inside the open drive thru window. There was a huge mess in the kitchen with vegetables all over and bugs flying inside.

I was at the Burger King across the street and there were huge rats climbing around the bushes at the drive thru window.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:56 am I too have seen some scary stuff at Wendy's. The one near my house has the 2 window setup and I could see inside the open drive thru window. There was a huge mess in the kitchen with vegetables all over and bugs flying inside.

I was at the Burger King across the street and there were huge rats climbing around the bushes at the drive thru window.
Noticed during COVID this Wendys put a box over its first window (which has not been used in decades) so you could no longer look inside from there...
Bagels
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

Post by Bagels »

Lots of app deals are drying up. JITB had a good 2-3 year run with some incredible coupons and deal (listed as app exclusives) but in the past several months I have not received a single coupon, and the app deals is just 2 tacos for $1.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

I totally agree. Jack In the Box used to give free items like crazy. Now it has all disappeared. I go to Jack In The Box much less now. I used to go just to get the free stuff all the time.

I spend much less there since the the free items ended.

Burger King has some free items every week, but the quality of their food is not so great.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

I have yet to do anything with the Burger King app. The Popeyes app has become rather boring though I am still seeing a $1 side item promotion limit 3 Tuesday/Thursday from 5 PM to 9 PM (does not seem to be valid in Northern California; works fine in Colorado though).

The Jack in the Box app I have gotten a couple push notifications about free items but then when I go into the app there is no free item. There was a 20% off coupon around Memorial Day or 4th of July and that was the last time I ordered anything from them.

Wendy's app has had free fries a lot with any purchase, but those fries are terrible, after trying to consume a value portion of them in the 4 for 4, I don't even want any more of them for free. I notice the most recent offer for the free fries, you have to spend $10 to get them.