IHOP

Alpha8472

IHOP

Post by Alpha8472 »

IHOP is introducing a 2x2x2 Breakfast combo. 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, and 2 pieces of bacon for $5 dine in only.

They are probably trying to get dine in customers to come back. It looks like business has gone way down recently. There are very few 24 hour locations left. Most San Francisco Bay Area locations close at 10 PM or 9 PM now.
storewanderer

Re: IHOP

Post by storewanderer »

I assume a coffee or iced tea/soda runs 3.50 then add on the tax and you are already just under $10 then add in the tip...
Brian Lutz
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by Brian Lutz »

While down in Utah last week I ended up at the IHOP on State Street in Sandy with several of my wife's siblings who had heard about this deal, but when they tried to order it the server was unaware of it and told them that it wasn't being offered there. As an alternative the server offered to let them order it at the senior menu price ($7.19 at this particular location, about $2.40 cheaper than the regular menu price for this combo), but later came back after finding out that the deal was available after all. I didn't order this myself, but some of these "website only" deals don't seem to be communicated well to the servers so sometimes I'm hesitant to order them.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

You can always show the employees the IHOP website on your phone. The deals are on the front page. Most of the time the servers can figure out how to give you the deal.

There are also $6 meals during IHOPPY hour. Those seem pretty decent.