Restaurants With The Most Loyal Customers

Alpha8472

Restaurants With The Most Loyal Customers

Post by Alpha8472 »

The restaurants with the most loyal customers is surprising. Starbucks, Five Guys, and Chipotle did not even make it on the list. The number one is Papa Murphy's, 2nd is Chick-fil-a, 3rd is Jet's Pizza, 4th is Culver's, and 5th is In-N-Out. I had no idea Papa Murphy's has such a loyal following. Culver's looks like it is really popular.

Red Lobster is in the top 10 along with Whataburger.

https://thetakeout.com/fast-food-restau ... 1849858253
veteran+
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Restaurants With The Most Loyal Customers

Post by veteran+ »

No wonder why we are getting so fat...................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

I am surprised Chickfila is on this list. I expect them to fall off the list in the future. Chickfila has gone far downhill this year in execution, and prices have gone up far too much. I find this chain has become a very poor value, and the attitude of their employees is not the same as it used to be. I thought it was just the Reno unit but I went to a couple units around Sacramento and found the same lackluster service/not great food, though they were much cleaner down in CA. They may still run some of the highest unit volumes in fast food but I question how long that will last.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by jamcool »

CFA is majority franchises, so is Culver’s….Quality depends on the franchisee.
buckguy
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by buckguy »

I've wondered if Culver's could keep their cult status with such rapid expansion. Five Guys was pretty variable even when they were just local to DC and I don't really count on them being great on a road trip.

The way the question is worded for the survey it will draw on regional operators who have created a buzz outside their trading area like In and Out or Culver or national chains that haven't gotten oversaturated like Chickfila. Chickfila initially spread beyond their region back in the 70s via shopping malls. They weren't very successful and I suspect they've more recently tried to expand at a pace that keeps more of their mystique.
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by jamcool »

Culver’s has expanded into 3 regions…Southeast, Southwest (TX and AZ), and the Rockies (UT and CO). They seem to prefer areas that still have traditional families, and ex-Midwesterners, which is you will probably never see them on the West Coast.
buckguy
Store Manager
Store Manager

Post by buckguy »

jamcool wrote: December 10th, 2022, 9:04 am Culver’s has expanded into 3 regions…Southeast, Southwest (TX and AZ), and the Rockies (UT and CO). They seem to prefer areas that still have traditional families, and ex-Midwesterners, which is you will probably never see them on the West Coast.
Hate to tell you but the West Coast is full of Midwesterners. Southern California still draws them though not like it once did. Chicago, Minnesota and much of Wisconsin has long been drawn to the Coastal NW---starting with the shared Scandinavian roots but also because of more contemporary things like biotech. Culvers lacks a natural social connection to the Northeast which is more conspicuous by its absence from their current locations than the West Coast, even though it is much closer to their base.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

buckguy wrote: December 10th, 2022, 3:29 pm
jamcool wrote: December 10th, 2022, 9:04 am Culver’s has expanded into 3 regions…Southeast, Southwest (TX and AZ), and the Rockies (UT and CO). They seem to prefer areas that still have traditional families, and ex-Midwesterners, which is you will probably never see them on the West Coast.
Hate to tell you but the West Coast is full of Midwesterners. Southern California still draws them though not like it once did. Chicago, Minnesota and much of Wisconsin has long been drawn to the Coastal NW---starting with the shared Scandinavian roots but also because of more contemporary things like biotech. Culvers lacks a natural social connection to the Northeast which is more conspicuous by its absence from their current locations than the West Coast, even though it is much closer to their base.
I don't see Culver's doing well in OR/WA. CA, maybe there are enough people in CA that they would get enough demand to survive...