JITB Trialing New Munchie Meals

Bagels
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager

JITB Trialing New Munchie Meals

Post by Bagels »

Looks like JITB is ready to retire the Munchie Meals after nearly a decade. I was in a location tonight that is trialing a new “$9 after 9 Late Night Meal Deal” that is replacing (not supplementing) the Munchie Meals.

You get a choice of sandwiches, two sides and a drink. The sandwiches are standard menu items - I recall seeing Ultimate Cheeseburger and Cluck Sandwich. The sides were Medium Fries, Onion Rings, Halfsies, Curly Fries, two tacos, four piece nuggets, mini churros, etc. Drinks were medium.

Medium Ultimate Cheeseburger and Cluck Sandwich combos were $9.79 at this location. So, you save 79 cents and get an extra side for free. Not a bad deal…
storewanderer

Re: JITB Trialing New Munchie Meals

Post by storewanderer »

The Reno Jack in the Box locations were selling munchie meals for $8 anytime in recent months. I guess that will stop. It wasn't much advertised in restaurant since inside is not open much but they had a sticker on the counters. I don't think it was advertised on the drive through at all.

Considering they want $7.89 for a single Sourdough Jack alone (ouch) or a single Spicy Chicken alone is 7.39 that $8 munchie meal was a great deal.

Last burger I got at Jack in the Box tasted so awful I don't know when I'll be going back again for a burger. Just a terrible quality meat they seem to use that tasted awful despite being freshly cooked to order and I watched the whole process and the employee did everything right from what I could see. I'll stick with Steak N Shake for now- 6.20 Frisco Burger- tastes FAR better.