Wendy's Adds Chicken Wraps

Alpha8472

Wendy's Adds Chicken Wraps

Post by Alpha8472 »

Wendy's is adding grilled chicken wraps March 28. However, they are getting rid of the grilled chicken sandwich. The grilled chicken salads will be precooked and precut. No more cutting boards for grilled chicken.

Now there is no option for a fast food grilled chicken sandwich.

https://www.brandeating.com/2023/03/wen ... -2023.html
jamcool
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Wendy's Adds Chicken Wraps

Post by jamcool »

Culver’s has grilled chicken sandwiches, as does Chick-Fil-A
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Carls Jr. has multiple charbroiled chicken sandwiches but in my observation sales on those has become very slow.

I think other than whole rotisserie chickens, sales of "grilled" chicken products has really slowed down for some reason. Not entirely sure why.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Went to a Wendys in Sacramento.

Asked for iced tea and was directed to Coke Freestyle Machine. Only option was Fuze in various sweet flavors. Back to counter and asked for plain brewed iced tea. First employee who was very young did not seem to understand what I was even asking for. Maybe I was not clear. Employee got a different employee. I was told they no longer have that and the only iced tea they have is through the machine.

Up in NV Wendys still have brewed iced tea...

Pretty bad policy especially at a franchisee who wants 3.09 for a Jr. Cheeseburger (not even deluxe...) and 2.49 for a Jr. Fry.
Alpha8472

Post by Alpha8472 »

Those fountain ice teas are nothing like real brewed tea. I once had an allergic reaction to some kind of soda fountain tea. It tasted awful.

Apparently they are too short staffed to brew tea. It does not take that much effort.
storewanderer

Post by storewanderer »

Alpha8472 wrote: April 10th, 2023, 3:21 am Those fountain ice teas are nothing like real brewed tea. I once had an allergic reaction to some kind of soda fountain tea. It tasted awful.

Apparently they are too short staffed to brew tea. It does not take that much effort.
No response to the e-mail complaint I sent regarding the iced tea in Sacramento.

I will just take water instead of that fountain iced tea. That fountain iced tea is one of the reasons I do not enjoy Five Guys also, it brings down the whole experience.

Even the MGM buffets down in Las Vegas (which cost $39-$45 for breakfast/lunch) have recently converted to self serve drinks and have that fountain iced tea instead of fresh brewed iced tea.