Taco Bell Testing Chicken Nuggets & Now Offers Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce

Alpha8472

Taco Bell Testing Chicken Nuggets & Now Offers Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce

Post by Alpha8472 »

The restaurants now offer Vegan Nacho Cheese sauce with their Nacho Fries. It is made from chickpeas and soy. It didn't taste like cheese. I didn't like it.

Taco Bell is testing chicken nuggets because Gen Z wants chicken. They tried nugget-like meat before with the Chickstar. Every restaurant seems to be bowing to the strange cravings of Gen Z.

Fake Cheese, Vegan meat, boneless wings, etc...

https://www.nrn.com/quick-service/taco- ... en-nuggets
storewanderer

Re: Taco Bell Testing Chicken Nuggets & Now Offers Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce

Post by storewanderer »

These nuggets sound pretty good. However the flavor profile does not sound like it will draw in families because it does not sound like the kind of flavor profile kids will like.

I still don't really understand the difference between chicken strips, boneless wings, and "whole muscle meat" chicken nuggets though.
BillyGr
Store Manager
Store Manager

Re: Taco Bell Testing Chicken Nuggets & Now Offers Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce

Post by BillyGr »

storewanderer wrote: October 13th, 2023, 12:04 am These nuggets sound pretty good. However the flavor profile does not sound like it will draw in families because it does not sound like the kind of flavor profile kids will like.

I still don't really understand the difference between chicken strips, boneless wings, and "whole muscle meat" chicken nuggets though.
Just depends on what shape they choose to cut it in, I guess ;)